Diversity and Inclusion
Diversity and Inclusion relates to differences and similarities in gender, age, ethnicity, race, cultural background, disability and religion.
For more information visit:
For more information contact Camden Council's, Community Planning and Development team on 4645 5084 or via email.
Social Inclusion Week
Social Inclusion Week 2021 consists of a competition held on Facebook and Camden Youth Council Games Night. See T&C's for the competition below.
What is your Culture?
Terms and Conditions
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
How to enter: Complete the entry form and tell us about your Culture and where you are from on the relevant competition page of the Camden Council website.
Understand, agree and accept all Terms and Conditions detailed here and on the entry form.
Eligibility: If you are under 18, you warrant that you have obtained the consent of your parent or legal guardian to enter the Prize Draw subject to these Terms and Conditions.
Entrants must reside in the Camden Local Government Area.
Camden Council employees, volunteers, contractors, consultants, Committee members, their families and household members are ineligible to enter.
Number of entries: Only one entry per person will be accepted. Subsequent entries of the same will be deemed invalid.
Format: Emailed, hard copy or entries in any other form will not be accepted.
Prize: Random prize draw for 7 x $100 Dining Gift Vouchers
- The promoter is Camden Council, ABN 31 117 341 764, 70 Central Avenue, Oran Park NSW 2570.
- Any updates to the Terms and Conditions will be published on our website www.camdencouncil.com.au , so it’s important to check for updates.
- Competition opens 20 November 2021 and closes 10 December 2021.
- Camden Council reserves the right to change any terms and conditions of this competition without notice.
- Camden Council reserves the right to disqualify any contestant at its sole discretion if it is of the reasonable opinion that he/she has breached the terms and conditions or acted inappropriately in any way.
- Winners will be announced on Council’s Facebook page by 15 December 2021 and winners will be individually contacted.
- Camden Council will not accept entries that it considers are incomplete or incorrect.
- Camden Council reserves the right to use the information and details submitted in the entry form for the purposes of promoting this competition and other Council initiatives.
- Camden Council cannot be held responsible for any lost, late or misdirected entries and no compensation will be offered in the event of any technological or other malfunction with the Camden Council website or social media accounts that may adversely affect an entrant or their entry.
- If the competition cannot be run for reasons beyond Camden Council’s reasonable control, Camden Council reserves the right to cancel or modify the competition. If cancelled under this clause, Camden Council may choose to select a winner from eligible entries, if any, received at the time of cancellation or it may choose to award no prize.
- Camden Council reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to cancel this competition at any time. If cancelled under this clause, Camden Council may choose to select a winner from eligible entries, if any, received at the time of cancellation or it may choose to award no prize.
- Camden Council will liaise with the winner to coordinate delivery of the prize in line with current Public Health Orders.
- By entering this competition, entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions and indemnify Camden Council, including its employees, agents and assigns from any and all liability, damage, claim of any nature whatsoever arising out of or in any way related to their participation in this competition (or the participation of the person under the age of 18 for whom they are a parent or legal guardian).
- Entrants agree and understand that Camden Council cannot be held liable in relation to any damage or claim of any nature whatsoever arising out of or in any way related to the actions or inactions of any third parties involved in this competition, whether or not those third parties are directly or indirectly involved in this competition.
- Vouchers will be valid for the length of time specified on the awarded voucher.
- Prizes are not negotiable, exchangeable, transferable or redeemable for cash.
- Lost or stolen vouchers will not be replaced by Camden Council.
- If a winner is not contactable by Camden Council by …. December 2021, the prize will be forfeited, and Council reserves the right to select another random winner.
- All decisions made by Camden Council regarding any aspect of the Competition are final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
The Privacy and Personal Information Protection Act 1998 (PPIPA) provides for the protection of personal information and for the privacy of individuals, including personal information provided to Camden Council (Council). The personal information you provide to Council is being collected for administrative and assessment purposes. It will be used by Council staff and may be shared publicly for promotional purposes.
You may at any time apply to Council for access to or amendment of the information in writing by email at firstname.lastname@example.org . It is your responsibility to ensure that any information provided to Council is up‐to‐date. If you do not provide the requested information, you may not be able to participate in competition. For further information about how Council collects, uses and stores the information you provide, visit the website at https://www.camden.nsw.gov.au/council/policies/ to view Council’s Privacy Management Plan.