Unlock Camden Small Works Art Exhibition
Camden Council is inviting artists of all ages to enter the Unlock Camden Small Works Art Exhibition at Camden Library in September 2023! Artists are encouraged to submit one A5-sized work addressing the theme Camden – Then and Now.
Works must be produced on paper or card (minimum 110gsm) and be sized 15 x 21cm so that it fits within an A5 (15 x 21cm) frame. After receiving your work, it will be affixed to an A5 mat board by Alan Baker Art Gallery staff for display purposes.
Image: Live artwork completed at Unlock Camden 2022 by Jo Wong Hoyee
Conditions of Entry
- Entries may be original artworks, poetry or photography.
- Works may be in portrait or landscape.
- Works will be displayed in the following categories: Children, Youth and Adult.
- Council reserves the right to remove works deemed inappropriate or offensive.
- Individuals may enter one work only.
- Works will be displayed within Camden Library's multi-purpose room from 2 September 2023 for 1 month.
- Entrants agree to the reproduction of their work for the purpose of marketing and promotion of Unlock Camden.
- Council will not be liable for lost, misplaced or stolen work.
The artist's full name and artwork title must be written on the reverse side of the work.
Artists must gain permission from any people depicted in the submitted work or gain permission from a family member if the subject of the work is deceased.
If your work contains a photograph or realistic depiction of a child under the age of 16 years, you must provide written and signed permission for you to enter the work into this exhibition from the child's parent or guardian.
Following the exhibition, works may be collected from Alan Baker Art Gallery from 5 – 22 October 2023 during open hours (Thursday – Sunday, 11am – 4pm).
Unclaimed works will be disposed of.
How To Enter
Please fill out the entry form online. Alternatively, you can fill out the entry form in person at Alan Baker Art Gallery upon artwork drop-off. Artwork entries will be accepted at Alan Baker Art Gallery during open hours until 28 August, or phone Alan Baker Art Gallery on 4653 3111 to arrange artwork drop-off at another suitable time.
Please direct all enquiries to email@example.com.
Proudly funded by the NSW Government in association with Camden Council through the Local Government Heritage Grant.