Support Services for Older People
There are a number of services and support available for older people living in the Camden Local Government Area.
See links below for more information about these services:
- My Aged Care
- Seniors Card
- Active and Healthy Directory
- Australian Government Department of Human Services (Centrelink and Medicare)
- Gold Senior/Pensioner Opal Transport Card
- Government information for seniors (aged care, health, payment etc.)
- NSW Ageing and Disability Abuse Helpline
- Dementia Helpline
For further information about other support services, contact Camden Council's Community Project Officer, Older Persons on 4654 7777 or email.