Tips for Submitting Tenders and Quotations
Here are some quick tips to help improve your offer response.
- Read and understand the requirements in the tender or RFQ, including the selection criteria, scope of works or brief.
- Review the tender or RFQ evaluation criteria. This is a list of criteria which is used to evaluate all submissions. Find out more about the evaluation process HERE.
- Address all the criteria and requirements, or your submission may not be considered.
- Provide relevant examples to demonstrate your experience in delivering the required goods, services or works.
- Any questions to the buyer will be answered through the issuing of an addendum. Ensure that you read all the issued addendums.
- You may note that your business is an Aboriginal-owned business or an Australian Disability Enterprise.
- Lodge your submission through the appropriate platform, which may be the VendorPanel Marketplace, NSW eTendering portal, or placed it in the Tender Box located in the Council Administration Building foyer.
Have more questions? View our Procurement FAQs HERE.
Free training and resources to help improve tender writing
TAFE NSW, in conjunction with the Small Business Commission, is offering Micro Skills Courses for small businesses to help better understand NSW Government tendering processes HERE.
Find and book a webinar or event from a business expert. Develop your procurement skills with their free training resources HERE.
Watch a recorded webinar on the tendering requirements for local government delivered by NSW Business Connect HERE.