Camden Joblink Program
Local young people have the chance to get the best tips on joining the workforce with Council’s Camden Joblink Program.
The program aims to help youth develop skills, connect with potential employers and gain confidence when entering the workforce, and includes the following at Julia Reserve in Oran Park:
- Resume Writing on 26 September;
- Barista Course from 27-29 September;
- Building Confidence and Mastering the Interview on 5 November;
- Prepping for Employment on 19 November;
- Apprenticeship and Traineeship Information Evening on 1 November and;
- RSA and RCG course on 20 and 21 January 2023.
For workshop details and bookings Camden Joblink Program Workshop Flyer