Former Camden High School Site Redevelopment
The former Camden High School site is located in the northern part of the Camden Town Centre at 2-4 John Street and 11 Elizabeth Street, Camden. The site is bound by John, Exeter and Elizabeth Streets and surrounds the State heritage listed house and garden known as ‘Nant Gwylan.' The site is located within the Camden Town Centre Conservation Area.
On 8 September 2009 Council granted deferred commencement consent to development application 2008/644/1 for the redevelopment of the site. A history table that details a chronology of the approved development and its subsequent modifications is provided below.
The following additional information is publicly available for the development:
- History table for the approved development and modifications
- Council report and resolution from the Ordinary Council meeting of 8 September 2009.
- Business paper agenda and minutes for the Ordinary Council meeting of 14 August 2012.
- Business paper agenda and minutes from the Camden Local Planning Panel meeting of 19 October 2021.
- List of consolidated conditions for the approved development.
- Approved consolidated architectural and landscaping plans for the approved development (excluding modification 2008/644/5).
- Approved plans for modification 2008/644/5.
- Approved plans for modification 2008/644/7.
- Approved plans for modification 2008/644/8.
- Proposed plans for modification 2008/644/9.
To access additional information on the development you must lodge an application under the Government Information (Public Access) Act 2009 with Council. Information on how to make an application is available here.