Public Address Session
The Public Address Session in the Council Meeting provides an opportunity for people to speak publicly on any item on Council's Business Paper.
The Public Address Session will be conducted in accordance with the Public Address Guidelines. Speakers must submit an application for approval to Council's Governance Team no later than 5.00pm on the working day prior to the meeting (usually Monday but will be earlier in the case of a Monday public holiday). Applications can be lodged using one of the following methods:
- Complete an online form; or
- Download an application form; and
- Email to firstname.lastname@example.org; or
- Lodge in person at 70 Central Avenue, Oran Park; or
- Post to PO Box 183, Camden NSW 2570.
Should you require any additional information or clarification, please contact the Governance Team on 02 4654 7777.