Busking in Camden LGA
Camden is a diverse and dynamic place with a variety of distinctive public and open spaces. Council recognises the importance of busking to celebrate and enhance the cultural vibrancy of our community and supports busking as entertainment by local talent for the enjoyment and connection of others.
A Busking Registration Form is required for musicians, street performers and pavement artists seeking to perform in Camden LGA in the public domain.
If you are interested in performing as a busker in Camden LGA you must seek approval from Camden Council and apply for General Busking Registration.
Approved sites available for busking activity. However during Covid-19 some sites have restricted conditions:
1. 125 Argyle St,Camden, Cnr of John and Argyle St. National Australia Bank corner (1-2 people)
2. 39 Argyle St, Camden. Cnr of Elizabeth and Argyle St. Royal Hotel Camden corner (1-2 people)
3. Camden Civic Centre, Cnr of Mitchell and Oxley St , Camden. Front grass area (Up to 5 people)
4. Alan Baker Art Gallery, 37 John St , Camden. Outdoor courtyard. (Up to 3 people)
5. Narellan Library cnr of Queen & Elyard St in the plaza forecourt (Up to 5 people)
6. Oran Park Library, 72 Central Ave, Oran Park. Front forecourt (Up to 5 people)
7. Camden Library, 40 John St, Camden. Outside front of library. (Restricted hours) (1-2 people)
8. Blooms Chemist, 146-148 Argyle St, Camden. Outside shopfront on footpath (1-2 people)
9. 118 Argyle St, Camden. Cnr of John St on footpath. (1-2 people)
It is important to note that NSW Public Health Order restrictions and physical distancing rules for managing crowds apply for all busking activities in Camden.
To register for busking in the Camden LGA, fill out our online form.
For more information email: email@example.com