Become a sponsor and connect with your local Camden community
The past year has been challenging for everyone, including small businesses. Council has endorsed, and is rolling out, its three-staged, $130 million COVID-19 Support Package to help residents and local businesses recover from the shocks of COVID-19. This package includes grant funding, infrastructure, events and activations over a four-year period.
Are you looking for the opportunity to become a part of some of Camden’s biggest events of the year?
Do you want to put your company name in front of thousands of event participants and show your dedication to the local community?
Why not consider an event sponsorship and choose a package that is best for your business.
By working together, we can get people back into the town centre and supporting the local businesses that makes Camden the unique entertainment hub that it is.
Becoming a sponsor of Council events will enhance your business’ connection to Camden’s growing community, residents and visitors.
Best part is, through event sponsorship you’re able to connect your business with local, grassroot communities within one of Australia’s fastest growing areas - with a population of over 107,000 people, projected to exceed 200,000 within the next 10 years.
So, what’s in it for you?
There are various sponsorship packages available to your business. You can either contribute directly with monetary sponsorship or provide in-kind support to the value of the selected package.
If you want maximum exposure and brand awareness, we offer brand naming rights to Platinum Sponsors.
Sponsorship packages are offered as four tiers: Bronze, Silver, Gold and Platinum. Depending on the event you can receive a variety of benefits including but not limited to;
- Acknowledgement or promotion on Council's website;
- Acknowledgement or promotion on Council's social media platforms including Facebook and Instagram;
- Acknowledgement or promotion in Council's Community Newsletter, Let's Connect (39,000 copies printed and distributed);
- Acknowledgement or promotion in Council's official advertising material;
- Business logo included in official event guide and other relevant documentation;
- Brand awareness within Camden LGA. An untapped market who are extremely active and engaged in their local community; and
- Naming rights to the event for maximum exposure.
These benefits will be outlined in the Winterfest Event Sponsorship Prospectus.
Ready to commit? Complete the application form below and the Events Team will contact you for confirmation.