Cohesive Communities Advisory Group
The Cohesive Communities Advisory Group was formed to:
- build positive, inclusive and sustainable communities;
- promote social cohesion and community harmony;
- build community resilience, strengthen social and community connections;
- identify partnerships and opportunities;
- lead on Council activities and provide input on policy.
This group meets on the second Tuesday of each month at Oran Park Library from 6.30pm to 8pm.
For further information contact Councils Community Planning and Development Team on 4645 5009 or email.