Matters On Exhibition
Camden Lakeside – 50D Raby Road, Gledswood Hills
On 10 December 2019, Council resolved to publicly exhibit an amendment to the Camden Development Control Plan 2019 (Camden DCP).
The amendment applies to Schedule 6 – Camden Lakeside of the Camden DCP and proposes the following:
- Increase the dwelling capacity from 380 to 550 dwellings;
- Amend the Lakeside masterplan and supporting DCP figures to be consistent with approved development and Camden LEP 2010 zoning maps;
- Identify the hotel on the Lakeside masterplan figure;
- Insert indicative bus stops on the DCP bus route figure and insert a DCP control to stipulate the minimum size of a bus stop;
- Amend the road hierarchy and associated cross sections to accommodate the additional dwellings; and
- Amend and correct errors and/or anomalies of an administrative or minor nature.
The Draft DCP is on exhibition from 19 February to 17 March 2020. Exhibition Documents are available for viewing at Council's Administration Building, 70 Central Avenue, Oran Park as well as Camden, Narellan and Oran Park Libraries. Alternatively, you may view the documents online via the links below:
- Draft DCP Amendment - Schedule 6 Camden Lakeside
- Supporting Studies
- Council Report and Resolution 10 December 2019
- Privacy and Political Donations
Submissions are welcome and must be in writing addressed to the General Manager, Camden Council, PO Box 183, Camden NSW (or emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org ) and received by COB 17 March 2020
For further enquiries, please contact Council’s Strategic Planning branch on 4654.7606
Draft Camden Lakeside Planning Agreement
Council is placing the Draft Camden Lakeside Planning Agreement and Explanatory Note on public exhibition. The Draft Camden Lakeside Planning Agreement applies to the portion of the Gledswood Hills precinct which is marketed as “Camden Lakeside”.
The Draft Camden Lakeside Planning Agreement seeks to provide open space and transport management infrastructure items for future residents of the development at Camden Lakeside. Under the agreement, the developers propose to undertake over $11.5 million worth of works, land dedication and monetary contributions to support the future development of the site. The Explanatory Note provides a plain-English explanation of the aims and objectives of the Draft Planning Agreement.
The draft VPA will be exhibited from Wednesday 19 February to Tuesday 17 March.
The material for exhibition includes the following:
- Notice of Exhibition
- Cover Page
- Privacy Notice & Disclosure of Political Donations
- Draft Camden Lakeside Planning Agreement (VPA) and Explanatory note
- Hard Copy – Council Administration Building – 70 Central Avenue, Oran Park
- Hard Copy – Oran Park Library – 72 Central Avenue, Oran Park
- Hard Copy - Camden Library - 40 John Street, Camden
- Hard Copy - Narellan Library - Cnr Queen and Elyard Street, Narellan
- Electronic Copy - Council’s website under Matters on Exhibition
Submissions regarding the draft VPA will be received by Council until close of business on Tuesday 17 March 2020. All submissions should be marked attention to Suyash Pareek and can be emailed to email@example.com or addressed to:
The General Manager
PO Box 183
Camden NSW 2570
For any further enquiries, please contact Council’s Contributions Planner, Suyash Pareek, on (02) 4645 5029.