Matters On Exhibition
Exhibition of Planning Proposal and DCP amendment (LGA Boundary Adjustment)
In accordance with Council’s resolution at the meeting of 22 September 2015, the original Gateway Determination issued by the Department of Planning and Environment (DPE) on 5 February 2016, and the revised Gateway Determination issued by the DPE on 2 June 2017, a housekeeping amendment to Camden LEP 2010 and the Camden Growth Centres DCP is placed on public exhibition.
The amendments reflect the minor changes to the LGA boundary between Camden and Campbelltown LGAs in the vicinity of East Leppington (Willowdale) and Emerald Hills which were gazetted on 27 November 2015.
The exhibition material can be viewed in hard copy at Council’s Administration Building located at 70 Central Avenue, Oran Park and Camden and Narellan Libraries until 26 September 2017 or via the links below:
- Planning Proposal (including Council report and Gateway Determination)
- Draft DCP amendment
- Privacy information for people making submissions
- Disclosure of political donations and gifts for people making a submission
Written submissions are welcome from the public and should be received by Council no later than close of business on Tuesday 26 September 2017. They can be emailed to email@example.com or alternatively addressed to:
General Manager Camden Council, PO BOX 183 CAMDEN NSW 2570
For more information, please contact Council’s Strategic Planning Branch on 4654 7800
Proposed Amendments to Part B1 (Entertainment
Precinct) of the Turner Road Development Control Plan and Gledswood Hills Voluntary Planning Agreement
At its meeting on 22 August 2017, Council resolved to place the proposed amendments to Part B1 (Entertainment Precinct) of the Turner Road Development Control Plan (DCP) and Gledswood Hills Voluntary Planning Agreement (VPA) on public exhibition.
The proposed changes apply to land within The Entertainment Precinct in Gledswood Hills, which forms part of the Turner Road Growth Centre Precinct.
The draft Turner Road DCP (Part B1 – Entertainment Precinct) incorporates amendments to:
- The retail shop cap
- Preferred land use zones;
- Building setbacks;
- Precinct view corridors;
- Car parking and access; and
- Minor changes to the boundary of the Entertainment Precinct;
In addition, a draft Deed of Variation to amend the Gledswood Hills VPA has been prepared for land owned by Sekisui House Pty Ltd, including the following changes:
- Inclusion of offsite contributions for 400 dwellings (Sekisui landholdings) within the entertainment precinct;
- Amendment to staging boundaries; and
- Dedication of land.
The proposed changes to the draft DCP and draft VPA will be exhibited from 5 September 2017 until COB 3 October 2017. The exhibition documents can be viewed at the Council Administration Building located at 70 Central Avenue, the Camden and Narellan libraries and on Council’s website via the links below:
- Privacy Notice and Political Donations and Gifts Disclosure Form
- Council Report and Resolution – 22 August 2017
- Draft Turner Road DCP – Part B1 Entertainment Precinct – Track Changes Version
- Draft Third Deed of Variation – Gledswood Hills VPA
Written submissions must be received by COB on Tuesday 3 October 2017 and should be addressed to the General Manager, Camden Council, PO BOX 183 Camden NSW 2570, email or fax (4654 7829).
For further information please contact Strategic Planning on 4654 7801.