Camden Water Play Spaces reopening
Get your swimmers ready, your local water play spaces are reopening next week!
Dawson-Damer Park and Curry Reserve Water Play Space will be operational once again from Tuesday 20th September, right in time for the warm weather.
Residents will be able to return to the facilities which will operate daily between 10am and 7pm, seven days a week.
The water play spaces are the perfect spots to cool off during the hotter months of the year as residents get back to doing the things they love in the Camden area.
Both facilities are also accessible to people of all abilities with wet wheelchairs available through bookings, have change rooms and amenities and been awarded Changing Spaces Accreditation.
It is also important to remember to follow social distancing guidelines and use the QR codes to log in once you arrive and ultimately, stay safe while at the venues.
While at the water play spaces and for everyone’s safety, visitors should follow the following rules:
- An adult must supervise kids at all times;
- Swimmers must be worn – infants must wear a swim nappy; and
- Follow instructions from Council staff.
To keep the splashpad safe and clean for everyone please don’t:
- Drink the water;
- Sit on the jets;
- Allow children to use the play area if they have any type of skin sore, infection or illness - including colds, flu or diarrhoea;
- Change nappies beside the water play area;
- No smoking, alcohol or animals within 10m of the water play space;
- No chewing gum, glass or food of any kind on the splashpad; and
- Skates, bikes, skateboards and scooters prohibited on the splashpad
For more information on the water play spaces in the Camden area or to book in a wet wheelchair to use at the water play parks, go to camden.nsw.gov.au