Five playgrounds receive upgrades
Posted 4 months ago
Equipment in five playgrounds across the Camden area have been replaced with brand new structures, as part of Council’s Infrastructure Renewal Program.
The five locations with brand-new equipment are:
- Manna Gum Reserve, Narellan Vale;
- Little Reserve, Camden;
- Eastlewood Reserve, Narellan;
- Solander Reserve, Mount Annan; and
- Harrington Park Reserve, Harrington Park.
Mayor of Camden, Cr Theresa Fedeli, said the replacement works, which cost approximately $300,000, were aimed at equipment to be used by local young children.
“Whilst the Camden area expands and develops our newest suburbs, Council is equally focused on enhancing established areas,” Cr Fedeli said.
“These new playgrounds allow our residents to spend valuable family time at a nearby park within walking distance from homes.
“Council also aims to upgrade a number of parks annually under our Infrastructure Renewal Program and I look forward to seeing even more improvements in the future.”
Other exciting playgrounds for local families to enjoy include:
- Birriwa Reserve Youth Play Space, Mount Annan;
- Harrington Park Lake Youth Play Space, Harrington Park;
- Sedgwick Reserve Youth Play Space, Currans Hill; and
- Julia Reserve Youth Play Space.