Camden Youth Week 2021
Expression of Interest - Youth Week Partnership Program
Applications are now OPEN
Camden Council is calling for local youth services and community groups to submit an Expression of Interest (EOI) for partnership funding towards a project, activity or event to be held during NSW Youth Week, Friday 16 April to Saturday 24 April 2021.
Youth Week activities will take place for young people aged 12 – 24 years in the Camden Local Government Area (LGA). Applications can be up to $750, which must be matched dollar for dollar or in kind. Applications open Monday 7 December 2020 and will close Friday 5 February 2021. Late applications will not be accepted.
Groups and organisations seeking to apply for this funding must also meet the priorities set out by NSW Youth Week.
- Provide an opportunity for young people aged 12 to 24 to express their ideas and views and act on issues that impact on their lives at a local level;
- Raise issues of concerns of young people, and develop strategies to address them;
- Increase the community’s awareness of young people and the issues which are important to them;
- Highlight young people’s contributions to the community;
- Involve young people in the planning, coordination and implementation of local Youth Week programs and activities.
- Consider the NSW Youth Week 2021 theme: Together More Than Ever
Please note that you will be required to submit a copy of your public liability insurance documentation ($20 million) and a certificate of incorporation or related documentation before you are able to submit this application.
Please find the Expression of Interest form here.
If you have any questions or concerns about this application please call Camden Councils Community Project Officer (Youth) on 4645 5115 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.