Open First Sunday of the month (Feb to Nov), 11am - 3pm. Charles Cowper built "Wivenhoe" on the 600 acres granted to his father Rev William Cowper in 1812. It was named after his wife's (Eliza Sutton) home in England. The house was completed in 1838 and its design has been attributed to colonial architect John Verge.
|(02) 4655 7057|
|Macquarie Grove Rd, Kirkham|