Rating: 4 stars
Subtly nestled beside the Nepean River, you will find the ever popular Poplar Tourist Park. A safe, friendly atmosphere is provided by experienced park hosts Darren and Karyn Core.
Poplar Tourist Park is a multi award winning park.
4 Star AAA Rating - Silver Gumnut Award - CCIA Award of Excellence in Environmental Innovation.
With day trips by public transport to Sydney's main attractions and Macarthur's wonderful sites you are assured of a memorable and exciting holiday experience.
- fully self-contained and air-conditioned 3.5 star family holiday cabins
- large grassed sites
- concrete slabs
- motor home sites
- pet friendly (conditions apply)
- dump point
- modern and fully equipped camp kitchen and rec room
- parking assistance available
- bush style camping
- unpowered camp sites
- internet cafe, kiosk, ice etc..,
- tent hire
- Large grassed powered sites.
- Public Transport at the front door to Campbelltown railway station, Sydney and the Blue Mountains.