At the Camden Bicentennial Equestrian park we offer a wide range of facilities and house a large number of events. We have approximately 200 acres (88 hectares) of land, multiple clubhouses and designated areas for events, all with their own restroom facilities. With extensive equestrian facilities, everything you need for both riding and spectating is available.
- Full eventing cross country course
- Large main arena
- Grandstands with shade covers
- Pony club arenas and clubhouse with catering facilities
- Campdraft/rodeo arena with clubhouse and catering facilities
- 6 polocrosse fields and hundreds of holding yards
- 3 horsewash areas
- Trade covered pavillion
- Water and power for overnight camping
- Picnic areas Gas BBQ
- Holding yard for 1000 cattle
- Designated areas for RSL celebrations, field days, trade expos, circus events.
- All venues have toilet/shower facilities
- The Park has a paved walking path approx 2.5 kilometers long as a Memorial laid out by the Camden RSL Sub Branch and is extremely popular for all ages frequented every day by locals and visitors. An RSL Memorial Garden and Ceremonial area on the edge of the Park attracts many thousands every Anzac Day.
Please note: The Camden Bicentennial Equestrian park is not currently taking bookings for private functions. Equestrian and community events are not affected.