Letters to Santa
Kids from the Camden Local Government area can send a virtual letter to Santa below.
Fill in your details and either type your letter into the box provided or upload a screenshot of your handwritten letter and Council will ensure it is sent to Santa.
HOW TO ENTER:
- Children between the age of (0-12) write a letter to Santa.
- Complete the entry form and attach your letter.
- Understand, agree and accept all Terms and Conditions detailed here.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- Entrants must be the parent or legal guardian of children aged 0-12 as at 1 December 2020.
- Entry must be work of the parent/guardian’s child(ren).
- Entrants and their children must reside in the Camden Local Government Area.
- Letters can be any size as long as they can be scanned and attached to the online form.
- Letters can be in any medium such as digitally created, handwritten etc.
- Letters must be submitted with the online entry form via Camden Council’s website.
Number of letters:
- Only one letter per child will be accepted. Subsequent entries of the same child will be deemed invalid.
- If parents wish to enter multiple children, a separate letter and entry form must be submitted for each child.
- Letters are to be addressed to Santa however are sent to the Camden Council Public Affairs team.
- Letter submission opens Tuesday, 1st December 2020 and closes Friday, 18th December 2020.
- Camden Council reserves the right to change the opening dates and times of this initiative without notice.
- Camden Council reserves the right to invalidate any entry at its sole discretion if it is of the reasonable opinion that the entrant or his/her child has breached the terms and conditions or acted inappropriately in any way.
- This is not a competition, therefore there is no selected winner. Every valid entry will receive a generic video from Santa in return for their submission.
- Camden Council reserves the right to use and reproduce any photos and other details submitted in the entry form for the purposes of promotion for this competition and other Council initiatives.
- Camden Council cannot be held responsible for any lost, late or misdirected entries and no compensation will be offered in the event of any technological or other malfunction with the Camden Council website or social media accounts that may adversely affect an entrant or their entry.
- Entrants agree to indemnify Camden Council, including its employees, agents and assigns from any and all liability, damage, claim of any nature whatsoever arising out of or in any way related to their participation in this promotion (or the participation of the person under the age of 18 for whom they are a parent or legal guardian).
The Privacy and Personal Information Protection Act 1998 (PPIPA) provides for the protection of personal information and for the privacy of individuals, including personal information provided to Camden Council (Council). The personal information you provide to Council is being collected for administrative and assessment purposes. It will be used by Council staff and may be shared publicly for promotional purposes. You may at any time apply to Council for access to or amendment of the information in writing by email at email@example.com. It is your responsibility to ensure that any information provided to Council is up to date. If you do not provide the requested information, you may not be able to participate in competition. For further information about how Council collects, uses and stores the information you provide, visit the website at https://www.camden.nsw.gov.au/council/policies/ to view Council’s Privacy Management Plan.