Festival of Lights Stallholder Application Form
Saturday 20 October 2018, 5pm - 9pm
Oran Park Library Forecourt, Central Avenue, Oran Park
Applications are now open for the 2018 Festival of Lights event. Council is seeking expressions of interest from stallholders including:
- Food stalls, trucks or vans
- Clothing and accessories
- Cultural activities
If you would like to apply to attend please complete the form and submit by 5 October 2018.
Please note: Completing this form does not guarantee acceptance of your submission. Successful applicants will be notified by email after the closing date.
Successful applicants will be subject to the following terms and conditions:
Terms and Conditions of all Stallholders
- Sites will be allocated by Camden Council Officers.
- Stall sites are 3m x 3m or 6m x 3m.
- Stallholders not in a truck, van or trailer are required to provide their own branded shade covering, tables and chairs. If you do not have a custom designed stall you will be required to have a white pagoda. If you require a pagoda to be hired on your behalf this must be indicated in your application.
- Fees are indicated later in the application. All food vendors will be subject to an additional food inspection fee.
- All stallholders must hold current Public and Products Liability Insurance cover to the amount of $20 million. Please provide a copy of this with your application form.
- Successful applicants will be advised by email and an invoice will be raised. Any payments not received 48 hours before the event day will not be allowed to operate. Please DO NOT send cheques with your application they will not be processed.
- Cancellations must be received 48 hours prior to the event date. Refunds will not be given to stallholders who do not advise within this time period.
- Any stall selling food or beverages will be subject to a Council Environmental Health Inspection and be required to pay the food inspection fee. If you have any questions regarding Council food inspections please call (02) 4654 7777. Environmental Health Officers are authorised to close down any stallholder who does not comply with the NSW health regulations. No refunds will be given.
- Gas will not be provided therefore food vendors requiring gas for cooking must supply their own.
- All food stalls are required to complete the Temporary Food Application and upload as part of your submission.
- There is no power available at this site. Generators are permissible, but must produce minimal noise. If you require power but are unable to provide it yourself please include this in the additional information field in your application.