Camden Festival Stallholder Application 2018
Applications are now open for stalls at the following 2018 Camden Festival events;
Cinema Under the Stars
Saturday 8 September 2018, 5pm - 11pm
The Australian Botanic Garden, Mount Annan
food and beverage vendors
products suitable for a night time outdoor movie event
Picnic in the Park
Sunday 16 September 2018, 10am - 4pm
Macarthur Park, Camden
- picnic style food and beverage vendors
- activities suitable for an outdoor picnic event
Kids Fun Day
Wednesday 19 September 2018, 10am - 2pm
Kirkham Park, Elderslie
- free activities suitable for children aged 0 - 5
- promotion of organisations and initiatives for babies, toddlers, young parents and carers
- affordable food and beverage vendors
TASTE Food Wine and Music Festival
Sunday 23 September, 12pm - 5pm
Camden Town Farm, Camden
- quality food and beverage vendors, vans and trucks
- fresh produce and locally made food themed products
- alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages
- childrens entertainment and activities
If you would like to apply to attend any of these events please complete the form and submit by 19 August 2018.
Terms and Conditions of all StallholdersSuccessful applicants will be subject to the following terms and conditions:General
- Sites will be allocated by the Camden Council Event staff.
- Stall sites are 3m x 3m or 6m x 3m.
- Stallholders not in a truck, van or trailer are required to provide their own branded shade covering, tables and chairs. If you do not have a custom designed stall you will be required to have a white pagoda. If this will be required it must be indicated in your application.
- Fees are indicated later in the application. All food vendors will be subject to an additional food inspection fee.
- All stallholders must hold current Public and Products Liability Insurance cover to the amount of $20 million. Please provide a copy of this with your application form.
- Successful applicants will be advised by email and an invoice will be raised. Any payments not received 2 days before the event day will not be allowed to operate. Please DO NOT send cheques with your application.
- Cancellations must be received 48 hours prior to the event date. Refunds will not be given to stallholders who do not advise within this time period.
- Any stall selling food or beverages will be subject to a Council Environmental Health Inspection and be required to pay the food inspection fee. If you have any questions regarding Council food inspections please call (02) 4645 7777. Environmental Health Officers are authorised to close down any stallholder who does not comply with the NSW health regulations. No refunds will be given.
- Gas will not be provided therefore food vendors requiring gas for cooking must supply their own.
- All food stalls are required to complete the Temporary Food Application and upload as part of your submission.
- Powered sites are only available in certain locations at each venue. Generators are permissible, but must produce minimal noise. If you require power but are unable to provide it yourself please include this in the additional information field in your application.