Australia Day Stallholder Application 2019
Applications are now open for stalls at Australia Day 2019.
Saturday 26 January, 9am - 2pm
John Street, Camden
- Food and beverage vendors, vans and trucks
- Australiana themed activities and products
- Local not-for profit organisations
If you would like to apply to attend this event please complete the form and submit by 6 January 2019.
Terms and Conditions of all StallholdersSuccessful applicants will be subject to the following terms and conditions:General
- Sites will be allocated by Camden Council Event staff.
- Stall sites are allocated based on the width of your stall, including any clearance areas (awnings, tow bars etc.) Please ensure to advise the correct height, length and depth of your site in your application to ensure correct positioning at the event.
- Site Fees: Fees are charged at $50 per metre (width). If you require additional space at the time of the event you will be charged at the rate of $75 per additional metre, or part thereof that is required..
- Stallholders not in a truck, van or trailer are required to provide their own branded shade covering, tables and chairs. If you do not have a custom designed stall you will be required to have a white pagoda. If this will be required it must be indicated in your application.
- Fees are indicated later in the application. All food vendors will be subject to an additional Section 68 Temporary Food Stall in a public place fee.
- All stallholders must hold current Public and Products Liability Insurance cover to the amount of $20 million. Please provide a copy of this with your application form.
- Successful applicants will be advised by email and an invoice will be raised. Any payments not received 2 days before the event day will not be allowed to operate. Please DO NOT send cheques with your application.
- Cancellations must be received 48 hours prior to the event date. Refunds will not be given to stallholders who do not advise within this time period.
- Any vendors selling food or beverages will be subject to a Council Environmental Health Inspection and the Section 68 Temporary Food Stall in a public place fee. If you have any questions regarding Council food inspections please call (02) 4654 7777. Environmental Health Officers are authorised to close down any stallholder who does not comply with the NSW health regulations. No refunds will be given.
- Gas will not be provided therefore food vendors requiring gas for cooking must supply their own.
- All food stalls are required to complete the Temporary Food Application and upload as part of your submission.
- Powered sites are only available in certain locations at each venue. Generators are permissible, but must produce minimal noise. If you require power but are unable to provide it yourself please include this in the additional information field in your application.
Camden Council is committed to the implementation of sustainable development principles in the planning and delivery of Council operated events and festivals.
To maintain a culture of sustainable practice, Council is committed to promoting and enforcing the following conditions for stall holders at all Council operated events:
- No plastic single-use service ware (plates and cutlery)
- No plastic straws
- No single use condiments
- No styrofoam