Main menu

You searched for

We found 211 search results.

How to apply for a Planning Certificate?

There are three ways you can apply for a Planning Certificate – in person, by email or by post.A Planning Certificate application can be downloaded from the following link:Certificate Application...

More info

How much does a Planning Certificate Cost and how long does it take to issue?

The following fees have been set under the Environmental Planning and Assessment Regulation 2000 and apply when obtaining a Section 10.7 (2) and (5) Planning Certificate:$53.00 for a Section 10.7...

More info

Application Forms – Proposed Subdivisions

All proposed subdivisions within the unsewered allotments of the Camden Council Local Government Area will be required to demonstrate compliance with section 21.7 of Camden Council's Sewage Management Strategy.Section 21.7"(c)...

More info


Certify Building and subdivision certification is regulated by the Environmental Planning and Assessment Act 1979 and the Environmental Planning and Assessment Regulation 2000.Application forms for certificates and Council’s Asset Data...

More info

Forms A - Z

Forms A - Z Follow the link to download a PDF form or to access an online form.AArrangement to Pay BBanner Application Form Barking Dog Nuisance Complaint Form Barking Dog...

More info

Online development and certificate applications mandatory as of 2021

Online development and certificate applications mandatory as of 2021 Building a new house or renovating your property may be a little quicker and easier from next year with all applications...

More info


Submit The NSW Department of Planning, Industry and Environment (DPIE) has developed a Planning Portal that allows you to submit development applications (DAs) to Council online.

More info

What is a Fire Safety Certificate?

The Fire Safety Certificate is the first certificate that is submitted by the owner:after the installation of essential fire safety measures and on completion of fire safety upgrading work, or...

More info