Heritage Advisory Committee
At its meeting of 12 June 2018, Council resolved to establish a Heritage Advisory Committee (HAC). The Committee’s purpose is to help inform strategic heritage directions and community education around the importance of Camden’s heritage to our unique identity.
To contact the Committee, please email email@example.com.
7 February 2019 - Minutes
2018 Committee Minutes
13 December 2018 - Minutes
11 October 2018 - Minutes
23 August 2018 - Minutes
- Councillor Cindy Cagney
- Councillor Eva Campbell - Primary
- Councillor Paul Farrow - Alternate
- Ian McIntosh – North Ward
- Michael Kennedy – Central Ward
- Laura Jane Aulsebrook – South Ward
- Glenda Chalker – Cubbitch Barta Native Title Claimants Corporation
- Dr Ian Willis – Camden Historical Society