Off-Leash Dog Parks
Regular off-leash exercise helps dogs relieve boredom and release energy.
It may also reduce unwanted behaviour such as excessive barking. Outdoors exercise also benefits owners with dog parks bringing people together.
Camden Council offers six off-leash dog parks including:
- Bicentennial Equestrian Park, Camden - bounded by Onslow Park and Matahil Creek) - before 10am and after 5pm Monday to Sunday (excluding Horse event periods);
- Burrell Road, Spring Farm;
- Clifton Park, Arcadian Hills Estate, 7A Clifton Drive, Cobbitty;
- Rosevale Reserve, Narellan;
- River Road Reserve, Elderslie; and
- Silverton Street, Gregory Hills.