Off-Leash Dog Parks
Regular off-leash exercise helps dogs relieve boredom and release energy.
It may also reduce unwanted behaviour such as excessive barking. Outdoors exercise also benefits owners with dog parks bringing people together.
Camden Council offers eight off-leash dog parks including:
- Bicentennial Equestrian Park, Camden - bounded by Onslow Park and Matahil Creek. Available before 10am and after 5pm Monday to Sunday (excluding event periods);
- Rosevale Reserve, Narellan;
- River Road Reserve, Elderslie;
- Burrell Road, Spring Farm;
- Clifton Park, Arcadian Hills Estate, Clifton Drive, Cobbitty;
- Silverton Street, Gregory Hills;
- Holden Drive, Oran Park
- Howard Loop, Oran Park; and
- Emerald Hills, Emerald Hills Drive.