dog 2

Register your Pet

All cats and dogs are required to be registered and microchipped. Your local Vet can microchip your pet.

After microchipping you will need to go to the NSW Pet Registry website and:

  • Set up an account;
  • Identify yourself through a Divers' Licence, Passport or Medicare Card; and
  • Claim your Pet's registration.

You only register your pet once with all fees set by the NSW Government.


Leash Free Parks

Dogs can be exercised off leash at the following parks:

  • River Road Reserve, 42 River Road, Elderslie
  • Bicentennial Equestrian Park (bounded by Onslow Park and Matahil Creek) - before 10am and after 5pm Monday to Sunday (excluding Horse event periods)
  • Rosevale Reserve, Rosevale Place, Narellan
  • Clifton Park, Arcadian Hills Estate, Cobbitty
  • Burrell Road, Spring Farm