#camdenlove Bear Nomination Terms and Conditions
HOW TO NOMINATE:
Complete the online entry form nominating the person you think is deserving of one of the following #camdenlove bears;
- Generosity Bear For showing generosity to the Camden Local Government Area (LGA)
- Inspiration Bear For inspiring those within the Camden LGA by your actions
- Love Bear For showing your love of the Camden LGA or the Camden people
- Bravery Bear For showing bravery during challenging times
- Sustainability Bear For showing care for the local natural environment
Understand, agree and accept all Terms and Conditions detailed here and on the entry form.
The nominee must reside in the Camden LGA.
- The actions of the person being nominated have to have taken place in the Camden LGA or directly support a person living in the Camden LGA.
- You must complete all fields in the entry form correctly.
- You must clearly demonstrate the nominee’s commitment to the Camden LGA during 2020.
Nominations open: 1 December 2020
Terms and Conditions
- Camden Council reserves the right to change the opening dates and times of this competition without notice.
- Camden Council reserves the right to disqualify any nominee at its sole discretion if it is of the reasonable opinion that he/she has breached the terms and conditions or acted inappropriately in any way.
- Successful nominees will be sent their bear within six weeks of the closing date for nominations. They will not be told who nominated them or provided details of the nomination. It is at the discretion of nominators to tell the nominee who they were nominated by.
- Determination of successful nominations is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Camden Council reserves the right to use and reproduce any photos and other details submitted in the entry form for the purposes of promotion for this competition and other Council initiatives.
- Camden Council cannot be held responsible for any lost, late or misdirected entries and no compensation will be offered in the event of any technological or other malfunction with the Camden Council website or social media accounts that may adversely affect an entrant or their entry.
- By entering this competition, entrants agree to indemnify Camden Council, including its employees, agents and assigns from any and all liability, damage, claim of any nature whatsoever arising out of or in any way related to their participation in this competition (or the participation of the person under the age of 18 for whom they are a parent or legal guardian).
- Bears are not negotiable, exchangeable, transferable or redeemable for cash.
- Nominees can be nominated for more than one bear. The idea is to try and collect the whole set.
- There is no limit on the number of people you can nominate. Each nomination will be assessed individually and in accordance with these terms and conditions.
- If the bear the person is nominated for is out of stock, the nominator may be offered the opportunity to select a different bear for their nomination. This is at the discretion of Council staff.
The Privacy and Personal Information Protection Act 1998 (PPIPA) provides for the protection of personal information and for the privacy of individuals, including personal information provided to Camden Council (Council). The personal information you provide to Council is being collected for administrative and assessment purposes. It will be used by Council staff and may be shared publicly for promotional purposes.You may at any time apply to Council for access to or amendment of the information in writing by email at email@example.com . It is your responsibility to ensure that any information provided to Council is up to date. If you do not provide the requested information, you may not be able to participate in competition. For further information about how Council collects, uses and stores the information you provide, visit the website at https://www.camden.nsw.gov.au/council/policies/ to view Council’s Privacy Management Plan.