Busking Registration Form
Information about this Form
The Busking Registration Form is for musicians, street performers and pavement artists seeking to perform in Camden LGA in the public domain.
If you are interested in performing as a busker in the Camden LGA you must seek approval from Camden Council and apply for General Busking Registration.
Please read the following documents before registering.
* If you are under 16 years of age your parent or guardian must complete and sign Section B of this form and be present when you apply for your Busking Registration at Camden Council.
* Each member of a group act must submit a separate application for Busking Registration to and receive a Buskers ID.
* All buskers must read Camden Council’s Busking Policy and the COVID-Safe Fact Sheet.
* Any approval will be issued subject to conditions in accordance with Camden Council’s Busking Policy.
How to complete this form
1: Ensure that all fields have been completed correctly.
2: Please note that fields on this form marked with an * are mandatory and must be completed before submitting the application.
3: Forms can be submitted in person or online. However, Busking ID’s must be collected personally from Council before booking a site.
Approved sites available for busking activity:
1. 125 Argyle St,Camden, Cnr of John and Argyle St. National Australia Bank corner (1-2 people)
2. 39 Argyle St, Camden. Cnr of Elizabeth and Argyle St. Royal Hotel Camden corner (1-2 people)
3. Camden Civic Centre, Cnr of Mitchell and Oxley St , Camden. Front grass area (Up to 5 people)
4. Alan Baker Art Gallery, 37 John St , Camden. Outdoor courtyard (Up to 3 people)
5. Narellan Library cnr of Queen & Elyard St in the plaza forecourt (Up to 5 people)
6. Oran Park Library, 72 Central Ave, Oran Park. Front forecourt (Up to 5 people)
7. Camden Library, 40 John St, Camden. Outside front of library. (Restricted hours) (1-2 people)
8. Blooms Chemist, 146-148 Argyle St, Camden. Outside shopfront on footpath (1-2 people)