Council still available for community
Posted 3 months ago
Residents are being reminded of Council’s service deliveries as Greater Sydney works through the latest lockdown due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
There have been a number of changes in Council’s service delivery to help minimise the impact of COVID-19 spreading. Despite these changes, residents can still:
- Contact Council’s Customer Service staff from Monday to Friday, 8.30am to 5pm, by calling 4654 7777 or emailing email@example.com;
- Make payments online or over the phone;
- Fill out and lodge a number of forms and applications online, at www.camden.nsw.gov.au/payments-and-forms/;
- Lodge a DA online;
- Access a range of library eResources at www.library.camden.nsw.gov.au/e-resources;
- Use the OurCamden app, which has a number of functions including lodging a Customer Service request and reporting a hazard;
- Update their pet’s details online;
- Have their waste collected weekly, as per usual;
- Book in building and driveway inspections;
- Contact Council’s Duty Planner for advice, by calling 4654 7777; and
- Visit Camden General Cemetery.
Mayor of Camden, Cr Therese Fedeli, said the community’s safety is of paramount importance to Council.
“Council staff are still available to assist residents with any queries over the phone or online,” Cr Fedeli said.
“I find the ‘OurCamden’ app to be such a fantastic tool as you can use it to make a request, set bin reminders and much more right from the palm of your hand and is easily downloaded from the Apple Store of Google Play Store.
“Residents can also access a range of eResources for their families from the Camden Council Library services website to keep you entertained throughout this difficult period.
“We thrive as a community when we work together and I encourage everyone to stay connected and support each other. As one, we can beat this wave.”