Mount Annan Leisure Centre re-opening
Posted 56 days ago
Camden Council supports the re-opening of Mount Annan Leisure Centre from Monday 22 June with a number of conditions in place.
Council has worked closely with The Y NSW to make the facility COVID-safe, including the installation of protective screens, social distancing floor markings, more hand sanitiser stations, increased cleaning and hygiene signage.
As per NSW Government guidelines, the number of people in the facility must not exceed more than one person per four square metres (including staff) and the following restrictions will apply:
- Gym floor (max 138 patrons);
- Group fitness (max 20 per class);
- Indoor 25 metre pool to remain closed while urgent maintenance is completed, with an open date to be announced shortly. When opened, the pool will have a maximum of 50 people;
- Spa/steam/sauna currently remains closed; and
- Restricted access to change rooms (patrons encouraged to shower at home).
The centre will open weekdays 5.30am-9pm and weekends 7am-5pm.
For more information on Mount Annan Leisure Centre’s re-opening, visit www.ymcansw.org.au/welcome-back