Keep in contact with Council
Posted 3 months ago
Residents are encouraged to keep in contact with Camden Council, despite the recent closure of face-to-face customer service centres.
There have been a number of changes in Council’s service delivery to help minimise the impact of COVID-19 spreading. Despite these changes, residents can still:
• Contact Council’s Customer Service staff from Monday to Friday, 8.30am to 5pm, by calling 4654 7777 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org;
• Make payments online or over the phone;
• Fill out and lodge a number of forms and applications online, at https://www.camden.nsw.gov.au/payments-and-forms/;
• Lodge a DA online;
• Access a range of library eResources at http://www.library.camden.nsw.gov.au/e-resources;
• Use the OurCamden app, which has a number of functions including lodging a Customer Service request and reporting a hazard;
• Update their pet’s details online;
• Have their waste collected weekly, as per usual;
• Book in building and driveway inspections;
• Contact Council’s Duty Planner for advice, by calling 4654 7777; and
• Visit Camden General Cemetery.
Mayor of Camden, Cr Theresa Fedeli, said the community’s safety is of paramount importance to Council.
“Council staff are still 100 per cent there for our residents, even though we can’t physically be there at this time,” Cr Fedeli said.
“There are so many ways to get in touch with us for whatever you might need. Our staff are ready and waiting to assist with any request or community need.
“I find the ‘OurCamden’ app to be such a fantastic tool. You can use to make a request, set bin reminders and much more right from the palm of your hand and is easily downloaded from the Apple Store of Google Play Store.
“It’s also important to note that residents can access a range of eResources for their families from the Camden Council Library services website to keep you entertained throughout this difficult period.”