Council re-opens skateparks, dog parks, public playgrounds and outdoor gyms
Posted 14 months ago
Council will re-open dog parks, tennis courts, public playgrounds, outdoor barbecue facilities and exercise equipment throughout the Camden area from Friday 15 May, 2020.
Residents are reminded to continue to follow social distancing guidelines, practice good handwashing hygiene and get tested for COVID-19, even if only showing mild symptoms.
If you are feeling unwell, it is best practice to remain home until recovered.
The NSW Government has also allowed the following points from Friday 15 May 2020:
- Outdoor gatherings of up to 10 people;
- Cafes and restaurants can seat 10 patrons at any one time;
- Up to 5 visitors to a household at any one time;
- Weddings up to 10 guests;
- Indoor funerals up to 20 mourners, outdoor funerals up to 30; and
- Religious gatherings/places of worship up to 10 worshippers.
The NSW Government will consider steps two and three of the Australian Government's Roadmap to a COVIDSafe Australia in due course.