Celebrate your love in Camden this Valentine’s Day
Posted 2 months ago
It’s time to celebrate your love in Camden by getting out and about to enjoy your time with a special someone this Valentine’s Day.
Mayor of Camden, Cr Theresa Fedeli, is calling on residents to enjoy their beautiful surrounds in the Camden area as Valentine’s Day nears.
“The Camden area has so many relaxed and heart-warming destinations whether it is going to your favourite romantic spot or restaurant and it is time to get out and about and enjoy it,” Cr Fedeli said.
“Despite the pandemic still gripping the world, we are lucky enough to be able to get out and about and enjoy what we have to offer in lovely Camden.
“From enjoying a walk along the Miss Llewella Davies Pioneer Walkway to having a picnic in a special corner of our area, there is so much to do right on our doorstep, and I encourage the community to enjoy our beautiful surrounds.
“Let’s also not forget to keep social distancing with others front of mind while out and about.”
Valentine’s Day tips in Camden for romantics include:
- Spend a day out at the Australian Botanic Garden, Mount Annan;
- Take in the beautiful views of Camden Town Farm with a walk along the Miss Llewella Davies Pioneer Walkway;
- Enjoy lunch or dinner at one of the many restaurants across the Camden area;
- Take your partner on a Hot Air Balloon ride; or
- Nominate your partner for a #camdenlove bear at bit.ly/camdenlovebears.
For more information on what to do in Camden, go to camden.nsw.gov.au/whats-on/visit-camden/