Youth Consultation Survey Prize Draw Terms and Conditions
1. The following terms and conditions (the “Terms and Conditions”) apply for the Camden Council Youth Consultation Survey prize draw (the “Prize Draw”). By submitting an entry to Camden Council (“Council”), you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
2. In the event of any dispute regarding the Terms and Conditions and all matters relating to the Prize Draw, the decision of Council will be final.
3. Council counsellors, employees, volunteers, contractors, consultants and their families are not eligible to enter the Prize Draw.
4. The Prize Draw is open to participants aged between 11-24 at the time of completing the survey. If you are under 18, you warrant that you have obtained the consent of your parent or legal guardian to enter the Prize Draw subject to these Terms and Conditions. Additionally, entrants must either live, work or study within the Camden Local Government area.
5. Council reserves the right to disqualify any entrant if it believes the entrant has breached the Terms and Conditions.
6. Each entrant is permitted only one entry. Any additional entries received by the same entrant will be deemed invalid.
7. Entries may be submitted from 12 June 2020 to 12 July 2020 and must be submitted online via Survey Monkey.
8. All entries become the property of Council and will not be returned to you.
9. Council does not accept any responsibility for any lost, damaged or delayed entries regardless of the cause.
10. The winner(s) will be determined by random prize draw.
11. The prizes will consist of the following:
a) 1st Prize - $240 Netflix Gift Card
b) 2nd Prize - $200 Teen Gift Card
c) 3rd Prize - $144 Spotify Premium Gift Card
d) 4th Prize - $100 Teen Gift Card
e) 5th Prize - $72 Spotify Premium Gift Card
Total prize package $756.
12. Prize values are based on the recommended retail value as provided by the supplier of the prize and are in Australian dollars.
13. Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
14. All winner(s) will be notified by telephone and/or email within two days of the prize draw.
Intellectual Property Rights and Use of Entries.
15. You retain copyright in your entry and grant Council a non-exclusive and perpetual licence to reproduce your entry on its website, any other social media platforms and printed publications.
16. You consent to the publication of your name in connection with the Prize Draw and your entry.
17. You warrant that your entry is your original work and that it is not in breach of any third party intellectual property rights, privacy or any other rights of any third party. You agree to indemnify Council for any loss resulting from a breach of this warranty and release Council from any liability for any damage or loss by you entering the Prize Draw or accepting any prize.
18. Personal information is managed in accordance with the Privacy and Personal Information Protection Act 1998 (NSW) and Council’s Privacy Management Plan and may be accessed by the entrant, on request to Council.
19. Camden Council will store your contact details and may use them to contact you about this Youth Consultation, the prize draw, future focus groups and/or consultations.
20. Personal information can be used for other purposes permitted by the Local Government Act 1993 and the Local Government (General) Regulation 2005 or any other applicable legislation, and may be disclosed to other public sector bodies, agents or contractors, in accordance with Council’s Privacy Management Plan.
21. If you fail to provide full and accurate contact details, you forfeit your entry into the prize draw.