Post-Iso Wishlist Terms and Conditions
1. The promoter is: Camden Council, whose registered office is at 70 Central Avenue, Oran Park.
2. The competition is open to residents of the Camden, NSW, Australia Local Government Area, except employees of Camden Council and their immediate family members.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
5. To enter the competition, entrants will comment on the relevant Facebook or Instagram posts.
6. Only one entry will be accepted per person. In the case of multiple entries, only the first will be considered.
7. Closing date for entry will be 11.59pm on Wednesday. After this time, no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
8. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
9. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control.
10. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
11. A total of 10 winners will be selected and will each receive a prize to the value of $50 relevant to the answer as decided by Council.
12. The winners will be notified by private message on Facebook or Instagram.
13. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected / is delivered.
14. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
15. Entrants agree to the use of his/her name and answer in any publicity material.
16. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
17. To be considered, answers must be relevant to the Camden LGA.