#Foundthecamdenplatypus competition Terms and Conditions
1. The following terms and conditions (the “Terms and Conditions”) apply for the Camden Council #foundthecamdenplatypus competition. By submitting an entry to Camden Council (“Council”), you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions
2. In the event of any dispute regarding the Terms and Conditions and all matters relating to the Prize Draw, the decision of Council will be final.
3. Council councillors, employees, volunteers, contractors, consultants and their families are not eligible for a prize.
4. Council reserves the right to disqualify any entrant if it believes the entrant has breached the Terms and Conditions.
5. Each entrant is permitted only one entry. Any additional entries received by the same entrant will be deemed invalid.
6. Entries may be submitted from 4 to 24 June and must be submitted online via Survey Monkey.
7. To go into the draw to win, entrants will upload a photo to Facebook or Instagram of the #Foundthecamdenplatypus sign, using the hashtag. Entrants will ensure the post is public, so it can be seen.
8. Council does not accept any responsibility for any lost, damaged or delayed entries, regardless of the cause.
10.The winner(s) will be determined by random prize draw.
11.Five prizes will be awarded, each consisting of a $50 Visa Gift Card. Total prize package is $250.
12.Prize values are based on the recommended retail value as provided by the supplier of the prize and are in Australian dollars.
13.Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
14.All winner(s) will be notified within two days of the prize draw.
Intellectual Property Rights and Use of Entries
15.You retain copyright in your entry and grant Council a non-exclusive and perpetual licence to reproduce your entry on its website, any other social media platforms and printed publications.
16.You consent to the publication of your name in connection with the Prize Draw and your entry.
17.You warrant that your entry is your original work and that it is not in breach of any third party intellectual property rights, privacy or any other rights of any third party. You agree to indemnify Council for any loss resulting from a breach of this warranty and release Council from any liability for any damage or loss by you entering the Prize Draw or accepting any prize.
18.Personal information is managed in accordance with the Privacy and Personal Information Protection Act 1998 (NSW) and Council’s Privacy Management Plan and may be accessed by the entrant, on request to Council.
19.Personal information can be used for other purposes permitted by the Local Government Act 1993 and the Local Government (General) Regulation 2005 or any other applicable legislation, and may be disclosed to other public sector bodies, agents or contractors, in accordance with Council’s Privacy Management Plan.
20.If you fail to provide full and accurate contact details when requested, you forfeit your entry into the prize draw.