Christmas Giving Tree
Residents are invited to become Santa in the lead up to Christmas with the annual Christmas Giving Tree initiative.
Camden Council is partnering with The Smith Family for this year’s Christmas Giving Tree
initiative, which will collect donations for their Toy and Book Appeal.
This year, The Smith Family is aiming to deliver 27,000 brand-new toy and book packs
to disadvantaged children across Australia.
Council will have five Christmas Giving Tree locations, including:
- Camden Council’s Administration Building, 70 Central Avenue, Oran Park;
- Camden Library, 40 John Street, Camden;
- Narellan Library, corner of Queen and Elyard Streets, Narellan;
- Oran Park Library, 72 Central Ave, Oran Park; and
- Camden Civic Centre, Oxley Street, Camden.
Council is accepting donations from Monday 18 November up until Wednesday 11 December. From Monday 16 to Tuesday 17 December, Council will be delivering the donated food and gifts to The Smith Family.