Camden Council is committed to ensuring food safety within our Local Government Area.
The information below is for food premises, temporary food stalls and mobile food vendors within the Camden Local Government Area.
- Food Premise Notification Form
- Temporary Food Stall & Mobile Food Vehicle Policy
- Mobile Food Vehicle Road Trading Application
- Temporary Food Stall Application
- Food Premises Home Business Fact Sheet
- General Home Business Fact Sheet
Food Safety Supervisor Training - 5 year refresher training.
Most medium to high risk retail food business in NSW require at least one nominated food safety supervisor to be trained and appointed.
This is a reminder that the mandatory food safety supervisor training qualification has a 5 year expiry date and many food handlers who attained the qualification when the scheme commenced may need to undertake the recertification course.
More information can be found on the NSW Food Authority website www.foodauthority.nsw.gov.au/rp/fss-food-safety-supervisors
For more information please contact an Environmental Health Officer on 4654 7777.