Information Matrices and Checklists
The Applications must be accompanied by all required information identified in the following matrices and checklists:
- Application Information Matrix - Minor Residential Development
- Application Information Matrix - Other Development
- Complying Development applications.
- Development and Construction Certificate applications.
- Guide to Temporary Structures.
If you are unsure of which matrix or checklist to use, phone Council on 4654 7777.
The following two guides will help you prepare a complete Statement of Environment Effects to lodge with your application:
- How to prepare a Statement of Environmental Effects Guide for Checklists 1 & 14
- How to prepare a Statement of Environmental Effects Guide for Checklists 2 - 13
The following template will assist you in preparing a Waste Management Plan that you need to lodge with your application
The following documents are needed if you are lodging a combined Development Application and Construction Certificate;
When lodging your DA with Council it will be checked to ensure that the application form has been fully completed and that all required information checklists and all the information listed therein has been submitted.
If all of the required documentation and other information is not submitted with the application then you will not be able to lodge your DA with Council.
The decision as to whether or not the information you have submitted is satisfactory rests with Council.
You may lodge your DA at Council's Oran Park office, if the application is found to be incomplete it will be returned to you.