1-5 Main Street, Mount Annan
On 4 September 2017, Sunland No. 35 Pty Ltd lodged a Development Application (DA 1193/2017) for the construction of a multi-dwelling housing development at 1-5 Main Street, Mount Annan.
Specifically, the proposed development includes:
- Construction of a two storey multi-dwelling housing development containing 143 dwellings;
- All dwellings range in floor area between 187m2 and 191 m2 with three different dwelling types. All dwellings contain three bedrooms and also contain a study and/or multi-purpose room;
- 317 car parking spaces including 286 resident spaces and 31 visitor spaces;
- Community title subdivision to create individual allotments for each dwelling, a community title lot for open space and a drainage reserve; and
- Associated site works including earthworks, drainage, road construction, vehicular access and landscaping;
The proposed development has a capital investment value in $30.871 million and as such, the development will be determined by the Sydney South West Planning Panel and not Council.
The Development Application is on public notification from 27 September 2017 until 26 October 2017.
Residents can download a copy of the Development Application documents at the following link https://planning.camden.nsw.gov.au/Application/ApplicationDetails/010.2017.00001193.001/
Applicant Community Information Session – 11 October 2017.
The applicant (Sunland) is holding a community information session at the Narellan Library for the community to view the DA plans for 1-5 Main Street Mount Annan.
The community information session will be held on Wednesday 11 October 2017 between 3-7pm.
The applicant has a booking page at www.sunlandgroup.com.au/community.