To help stimulate the local economy, which faced the hardships of COVID-19, we launched the limited edition #camdenbought Bags!
To get their hands on one, residents and visitors simply needed to make a purchase from one of several Camden Town Centre businesses. Businesses that took part included:
About Face Salon and Spa
- All Mower Spares
- Amigo Bakery
- Argyle Street Fine Jewellery
- Baker’s Delight
- Benjamin Ryan Jewellery
- Bushland Pool + Spa Centre
- Camden Florist
- Camden Highlights
- Camden Pharmacy
- Camden Valley Meats
- Cartridge World
- De-Juliis Hair
- Eden Spa
- Hair by PHD Camden
- Looking Glass
- Mac Country Meats
- Macarthur Stockfeeds
- Osewa Meats
- Pharmacy Focus
- Phillip Wayne Hairdressing
- PJ Hair Indulgence
- Priceline Pharmacy
- Shoe Talk
- Skin Love Studio
- Skin Love Studio
- Street Direction
- The Epicure Store
- The Green Seed
- Wink Optical
The bags are made from recycled materials, are reusable and suitable for a variety of uses including clothing, gifts, food items and homewares. The thick material also make them suitable for fresh produce items.
- Entrants must be 18 years or older.
- Entrants must reside in the Camden Local Government Area.
- Camden Council employees, volunteers, contractors, consultants, Committee members, their families and household members are ineligible to enter.
- Entries must be posted on Facebook or Instagram with the hashtag #camdenbought.
- No emails, private messages or other forms of entry will be accepted.
Number of Entries
- One entry per person.
Terms and Conditions
- Entries open on Tuesday 1 December 2020 and close on Friday 18 December 2020.
- Camden Council reserves the right to change the opening dates and times of this competition without notice.
- Camden Council reserves the right to disqualify any contestant at its sole discretion if it is of the reasonable opinion that he/she has breached the terms and conditions or acted inappropriately in any way.
- The winning entry will be selected randomly.
- The winners will be selected by Camden Council’s Public Affairs Team.
- Winners will be announced on Council’s Facebook page by Monday 28 December and the winner will be contacted individually.
- The decision of winners is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Camden Council cannot be held responsible for any lost, late or misdirected entries and no compensation will be offered in the event of any technological or other malfunction with the Camden Council website or social media accounts that may adversely affect an entrant or their entry.
- By entering this competition, entrants agree to indemnify Camden Council, including its employees, agents and assigns from any and all liability, damage, claim of any nature whatsoever arising out of or in any way related to their participation in this competition.
- Prizes are not negotiable, exchangeable, transferable or redeemable for cash.
- Vouchers will be valid for the length of time specified on the awarded voucher.
- Lost or stolen vouchers will not be replaced by Camden Council.
The Privacy and Personal Information Protection Act 1998 (PPIPA) provides for the protection of personal information and for the privacy of individuals, including personal information provided to Camden Council (Council). The personal information you provide to Council is being collected for administrative and assessment purposes. It will be used by Council staff and may be shared publicly for promotional purposes. You may at any time apply to Council for access to or amendment of the information in writing by email at email@example.com . It is your responsibility to ensure that any information provided to Council is up-to-date. If you do not provide the requested information, you may not be able to participate in competition. For further information about how Council collects, uses and stores the information you provide, visit the website at https://www.camden.nsw.gov.au/council/policies/ to view Council’s Privacy Management Plan.