Agency Information Guide
In accordance with sections 18(a), 20 and 21 of the Government Information (Public Access) Act 2009 ('GIPA Act'), Council must have an Agency Information Guide which describes:
- Council's structure and functions;
- the way its functions affect the public;
- the ways in which the public can participate in the exercise of Council's functions;
- the kind of information that is held by Council;
- the information that Council makes publicly available;
- the different ways in which Council makes information available; and
- whether requests to access information will attract fees or will be free of charge.
Council's Agency Information Guide is available for downloading.