TERMS AND CONDITIONS
How to enter:
Attend the Cultural Fusion event and do either or both of:
- Make a purchase from any of the stallholders on the night (minimum value $20 at a single stallholder) to be eligible for an entry ticket in the random draw to win one of five gift bags valued over $60.
- Complete the Cultural Fusion survey on the night and receive an entry ticket.
Entry tickets need to be collected from the Camden Council Engagement booth, which must be correctly filled to be valid. Proof of purchase for option 1 above will be required.
Understand, agree, and accept all Terms and Conditions detailed here and on the entry form.
All winners of the random draw must be present at the Cultural Fusion event at the time of the draw to claim their prize.
All ages are eligible to enter. Entrants under the age of 18 must have permission from their parent or legal guardian to enter and be accompanied by their parent or legal guardian to collect their prize.
If a name is drawn more than once, a redraw will be required.
Camden Council employees, their families and household members are ineligible to enter.
Entries must be through the method detailed under ‘How to Enter’.
Entries submitted in any other form will not be accepted.
Number of entries:
While two entries per person are permitted, only one prize may be won by a single person.
5 random draws of 1 Cultural Fusion giveaway bag per draw:
- 3 x giveaway bags will be randomly drawn at approx. 7pm
- 2 x giveaway bags will be randomly drawn at approx. 8pm
Each of the 5 giveaway bags is valued at up to $60. All items in the bags are sourced from local Camden LGA businesses.
- The promoter is Camden Council, ABN 31 117 341 764, 70 Central Avenue, Oran Park NSW 2570
- Any updates to the Terms and Conditions will be published on our website www.camdencouncil.com.au, so it’s important to check for updates.
- Competition opens at 5pm of each Cultural Fusion event night, Thursday, 23 November 2023, Thursday, 21 December 2023, Saturday, 20 January 2024, Saturday, 17 February 2024 and closes Thursday, 23 November 2023, Thursday 21 December 2023, Saturday 20 January 2024, Saturday 17 February 2024 at 7:45pm. Late entries will not be accepted.
- Camden Council reserves the right to change any of the terms of this competition without notice.
- Camden Council reserves the right to disqualify any contestant at its sole discretion if it is of the reasonable opinion that he/she has breached the terms and conditions or acted inappropriately in any way.
- Winners will be announced in person. If the person drawn does not claim the prize, Camden Council reserves the right to redraw another random winner.
- This is a random draw.
- The results of the random draw will be final.
- Camden Council will not accept entry tickets that it considers incomplete or incorrect.
- Camden Council reserves the right to use and reproduce any photos and other details submitted for the purposes of promotion for this competition and any other Council initiatives.
- All entrants understand and agree that other media outlets external to Camden Council may film, cover, air, stream, post, print or otherwise publish (including on online social media) any part of the Camden Council Cultural Fusion events. Camden Council cannot be held responsible for coverage by any other media outlet, including any adverse effects on the entrant.
- If the draw cannot be run for reasons beyond Camden Council’s reasonable control, Camden Council reserves the right to cancel or modify the draw. If cancelled under this clause, Camden Council may choose to award no prize.
- Camden Council reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to cancel this draw at any time.
- Camden Council cannot be held responsible for any lost, late or misdirected entries.
- By entering this draw, entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions and indemnify Camden Council, including its employees, agents and assigns from any and all liability, damage, claim of any nature whatsoever arising out of or in any way related to their participation in this draw (or the participation of the person under the age of 18 for whom they are a parent or legal guardian).
- Prizes are not negotiable, exchangeable, transferable or redeemable for cash.
- Lost or stolen prizes will not be replaced.
The Privacy and Personal Information Protection Act 1998 (PPIPA) provides for the protection of personal information and for the privacy of individuals, including personal information provided to Camden Council (Council). The personal information you provide to Council is being collected for administrative and assessment purposes. It will be used by Council staff and may be shared publicly and to other media outlets for promotional purposes. You may at any time apply to Council for access to or amendment of the information in writing by email at email@example.com . It is your responsibility to ensure that any information provided to Council is up to date. If you do not provide the requested information, you may not be able to participate in competition. For further information about how Council collects, uses and stores the information you provide, visit the website at https://www.camden.nsw.gov.au/council/policies/ to view Council’s Privacy Management Plan.