Community Small Grants Program
THIS PROGRAM IS NOW CLOSED
Camden Council will provide funding to successful applicants for projects proposed by not-for-profit community groups and organisations through the Community Small Grants Program.
Please download the grant guidelines here.
Grants are available in the categories of:
- Minor Works;
- Culture and Events;
- Health and Community Wellbeing; and
- Sport and Recreation.
To be eligible for funding, an organisation must:
- Be not-for-profit; or a registered charity;
- Be an incorporated body or be auspiced (sponsored) by an incorporated body;
- Offer a project in the Camden LGA, or primarily for the Camden community (minimum of 75% participants from the LGA);
- Acquit any previous Camden Council grants (excluding grants held within the prior 12 month period) and have no outstanding debts to Council; and
- Have public liability insurance of $20,000,000 or more.
Who can apply?
To be eligible for funding, you must be a not-for-profit incorporated body, a registered charitable organisation or sporting group offering a project in the Camden Local Government Area, or primarily for the Camden community. Alternatively, you may be auspiced by an incorporated body.
Applications can be made here from 5pm 25 August 2023.
For more information about Camden Council’s Community Small Grants Program phone Council on 13 CAMDEN or email.