Services and Networking
Service Groups and representative organisations.
- South West Sydney Business Enterprise Centre (SWSBEC)
- Western Sydney Business Centre
- Office of the NSW Small Business Commissioner (OSBC)
- Camden Chamber of Commerce
- Greater Narellan Business Chamber
- Business Network International (BNI) is a business networking organisation providing members the opportunity to share ideas, contacts and most importantly, business referrals.
- Bounty Business Referrals is a not-for-profit, business networking organisation in the Macarthur region of Sydney.
- Business Chamber Referral Groups (BCRG) is a business networking organisation in the Macarthur region of Sydney. Breakfast meetings are held fortnightly and include information on upcoming events, education, business mentoring, around the room spotlighting and showcasing of each business multiple times throughout the year.
- CRG Creative Networking group brings together business owners to promote their business, learn from other business owners and network, while also providing child care by professional educators.
- South West Networking Group (SWNG) is for business people who are interested in expanding their business by networking, sharing referrals, and growing their business relationships. Meetings are held weekly across various chapters in South West Sydney.
- Success Women’s Network and Business Expos is a highly engaging and unique networking and business events company who specialises in professional connections and quality long term interdependent business relationships for women.
- The Macarthur Business Network is a local group for business owners building their businesses with new strategies, online marketing assistance and fortnightly networking meetings.
- Women with Altitude are an eclectic community of women who are passionate about creating a fulfilling life. We are women in business, we are women in leadership, we are women who are creative, we are mums finding new ways to thrive. We are women who serve our communities.
- Established in 2017, the Macarthur Boardroom was born from an idea to fill a void in the vast networking space that was emerging. Its founders saw a need in the marketplace to create a group that takes a strategic approach to networking and connecting business owners.