Services and Networking
Service Groups and representative organisations.
- South West Sydney Business Enterprise Centre (SWSBEC)
- Western Sydney Business Centre
- Office of the NSW Small Business Commissioner (OSBC)
- Camden Chamber of Commerce
- Greater Narellan Business Chamber
- Business Network International (BNI)
BNI is a business referral organisation whose primary purpose is to assist its members to find and exchange qualified business referrals.
- Bounty Business Referrals Bounty Business Referrals is a not-for-profit, business networking organisation.
- Business Relationships at Sunrise (BRAS) BRAS is a not-for-profit organisation within the Macarthur region. Their vision is to provide a forum to help you reach your true potential and pass it onto others, through business and friendship.
- CRG Creative Networking The CRG Creative Networking group brings together business owners to promote their business, learn from other business owners and network, while also providing child care by professional educators.
- Linking Ladies Networking in South West Sydney for Ladies in Business. Their Mission is to inspire and connect like minded ladies in business through networking events and online interaction, with the goal of achieving professional and personal development.
- South West Networking Group (SWNG) SWNG is for business people who are interested in expanding their business by networking, sharing referrals, and growing their business relationships.
- Success Women’s Network Success Women’s Network and Business Expos is a highly engaging and unique networking and business events company who specialises in professional connections and quality long term interdependent business relationships for women.
- The Macarthur Business Network The Macarthur Business Network is a local group for business owners building their businesses with new strategies, online marketing assistance and fortnightly networking meetings.