Are you planning an event or do you want to book a Council facility on a one-off basis?
Ask yourself these questions:
1. Do you hold a gala day or grand final which attracts larger then normal attendance?
2. Are you using a public area or Council land or facility?
3. Do you intend to close any roads or footpaths?
4. Will public transport be affected?
5. Do you intend to put up any signs?
6. Are there adequate garbage facilities already on site?
7. Are there adequate toilet facilities already on the site?
8. Do you have rides or amusements at your event?
9. Will anyone be selling/providing food to others at the event?
10. Will anyone be selling/providing/consuming alcohol at the event?
11. Will you be selling other goods?
12. Are you intending to invite Council VIPs or delegates (Mayor, Deputy Mayor, General Manager etc)?
If you answered no to all these questions, there is nothing more you need to do - enjoy your event!
If you answered yes to any of these questions, additional information will be required and the event may require specific approval. Please fill out the events form and submit it to Council.