Camden Interagency 2010
Camden Council would like to thank Camden Community Connections (CCC) for convening the Camden Interagency in 2008/9 and would like to advise the community sector that by mutual agreement with CCC, Council's Community Planning and Development Unit will convene the Camden Interagency in 2010.
We recognise the importance of the interagency in facilitating community well being through the strategic development of services and service delivery in the Camden LGA. This is especially important while our community is poised for growth. The interagency will play a key role in determining how well the future residents are resourced and supported in their access to adequate services as well as assisting us to provide the best possible outcomes for existing residents through well networked local services. Council staff, government agencies, non-government organisations who are funded to deliver services to residents of the Camden LGA and volunteer organisations servicing the area are invited to attend.
- meetings will occur every two months (starting March)
- each meeting will focus on a different topic
- guest speakers will be invited to present latest information
- community needs and resources for addressing these needs will be identified and discussed
- time will be allocated for general information share and network development
- partnership projects will be encouraged
- light refreshments will be provided
The meetings will be held at Narellan Library in the Redgum Room (upstairs) and will be held every second Tuesday of every second month,