Commercial Waste

If you operate a business or own a commercial property, Camden Council is able to offer you a garbage and/or recycling service.

How to Organise a Service

If you wish to take advantage of Council's Commercial Waste and Recycling Service, you need to complete the Commercial Waste Services Form. The completed form can be submitted to Council via email, letter or in person at our Oran Park office.

Please note that the property owner or authorised representative must request the service, or the tenant must obtain written authorisation from the owner.

For more information regarding Council’s Commercial Waste and Recycling Service, phone Customer Service on 4654 7777.

This section provides information on: